● ¼ cup of blueberries.
● ¼ cup of almonds (sliced).
● 16 oz cream cheese.
● 2 eggs.
● ½ tsp of sugar-free vanilla extract.
● ½ cup of low carb sugar substitute.
● Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
● Keep the cream cheese at room temperature and beat until creamy and smooth.
● Gradually add the eggs, vanilla and sweetener; beat until mixture is blended well.
● Gently fold in the almonds and blueberries.
● Line a 12 hole muffin tray with baking paper and spoon the mixture evenly into
● Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
● Wait until completely cool and place in fridge.
Total servings – 12
Per serving (1 muffin)