● 3.5 oz ground pork sausage.
● 7.5 oz radishes (chopped).
● 1 large egg.
● ¼ cup cheddar cheese (grated).
● ¼ tsp salt.
● ¼ tsp black pepper.
● In a frying pan, cook sausages on a medium heat until fully cooked through.
● Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
● Using the same frying pan, add the radishes, salt and pepper.
● Cook for 10-12 minutes or until they pierce easily with a fork.
● In another pan, fry an egg (ensure the yolk is runny).
● Layer the cheese over the radishes, place the sausage on top (the layers will
melt the cheese).
● Place the egg on top and serve.
Total servings: 1