● 4 cups zucchini (sliced).
● 1 medium onion (finely sliced).
● 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese (grated).
● 2 tbsp butter.
● ½ cup thick whipping cream.
● ½ tsp garlic powder.
● ¼ tsp xanthan gum.
● Pinch salt and pepper.
● Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
● In a 9×9 ovenproof dish, layer the zucchini and onion slices (slightly overlapping
each other). Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with half cup of grated
● Repeat until there are three layers.
● Mix the garlic powder, xanthan gum, butter and thick cream in a microwave proof
● Heat for 1 minute in the microwave and whisk until smooth.
● Pour the mixture over the layered zucchini.
● Bake for 45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Total servings: 8