● 1 small cauliflower head (grated).
● 1 avocado (chopped).
● ½ cup mozzarella cheese (chopped).
● 1 large egg.
● 1 tbsp fresh lime juice.
● ½ tsp garlic powder.
● Pinch of salt and pepper.
● Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
● Place the cauliflower in a bowl (microwave safe). Heat on high in the microwave
for 8 minutes.
● Allow the cauliflower to cool. Place on paper towels to remove excess water.
● Mix egg, mozzarella, garlic powder, salt and pepper together; stir in the
cauliflower. (mix well).
● Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
● Spoon the mixture onto the tray evenly; making four squares.
● Bake in the oven until browned (15-20 minutes).
● In a bowl, mash the avocado with lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
● Spread the crispy cauliflower with avocado miix.
Total servings: 2