● 6 large hard boiled eggs.
● 12 slices of bacon.
● 3.5 oz cream cheese.
● ¼ tsp dried thyme.
● Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
● Take the shell off the eggs and cut in half lengthways.
● Remove the yolk to leave the indentment in the egg.
● Mix together the cream cheese and thyme.
● Fill 6 egg white halves (indentments) with the cream cheese filling.
● Place the 6 empty egg white halves on top of the filled halves (to form a whole
● Take two bacon slices (per egg) and wrap tightly around the egg.
● Place the wrapped eggs on a baking tray, bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Total servings: 6
Per serving (1 filled egg):