● 5 large eggs.
● 9 slices of ham (thin cut).
● ½ cup of chopped roasted red peppers.
● ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese.
● ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh spinach.
● 1 ½ Tbsp pesto sauce.
● Pinch of salt and pepper.
● Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
● Spray a six hole muffin tray with cooking spray.
● Line each hole of the muffin tray with 1 ½ pieces of ham. Ensure that there are no holes.
● Mix the spinach and red peppers together. Place a small amount in each hole of the
● Place ½ Tbsp of crumbled feta cheese on top of the spinach and peppers.
● Take the 5 eggs and whisk gently, add the salt and pepper.
● Share the mixture evenly across the muffin tray.
● Place in the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes until the eggs feel set.
● Remove each one gently from the muffin tray.
● Garnish with ¼ tsp of pesto sauce and some of the roasted red peppers.
Total servings – 6
Fat – 6.7g
Carbohydrates – 1.8g
Protein – 9.3g
Calories – 109