● 8 jalapenos (halved and deseeded).
● 8 slices of bacon (cut in half lengthways).
● ½ cup cheddar cheese (grated).
● 8 oz cream cheese.
● 1 tsp salt.
● 1 tsp pepper.
● Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
● Line a plate with a paper towel and place the bacon on top. Microwave for 3
minutes and set aside to cool.
● In a large bowl, add cream cheese, salt, pepper and cheddar. Microwave for 20
seconds and stir well.
● Using a small spoon, carefully put mixture into the jalapeno halves.
● Wrap bacon slices around the jalapenos.
● On a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper; bake jalapenos for 15 minutes.
Total servings: 1