● 12 mushrooms.
● 8 oz bacon.
● 7 oz cream cheese.
● 2 tbsp butter.
● 3 tbsp chives (chopped).
● 1 tsp paprika powder.
● Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
● In a large frying pan, fry the bacon until it is extremely crisp. Let it cool and
● Cut the stems off the mushrooms and finely dice them. Lightly fry them in the
bacon tainted fat.
● Mix remaining ingredients with the bacon and mushroom stems.
● On a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, place the mushrooms and fill with
● Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Total servings: 4