● 3 oz almond flour.
● 1 large egg.
● 2 tbsp cream cheese.
● 6 oz mozzarella (grated).
● 1 tsp cumin powder.
● 1 tsp coriander powder.
● Pinch of chilli powder.
● Pinch of salt and pepper.
● 2 cups mince beef.
● 1 red onion (chopped).
● 1 ½ cups tinned tomatoes (chopped).
● 1 tbsp tomato puree.
● ½ tsp chilli powder.
● Add cooking spray to a large frying pan and fry the onion until tender.
● Add the beef to the onion and fry until it browns and is cooked completely.
● Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and all spices. Simmer on low heat for 15
minutes; stirring occasionally.
● In a separate bowl; add almond flour, grated cheese and cream cheese.
Microwave at a high temperature for 1 minute.
● Stir and place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
● Remove, stir again and add the egg, salt, pepper and spices; mix together.
● On a sheet on greaseproof paper, place the pastry. Place another sheet of
greaseproof paper to the top and roll into a thin rectangle.
● Remove the top sheet of greaseproof paper and slide the bottom sheet with
pastry, onto a baking tray. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until the top
has browned. Turnover and brown the other side.
● Cut nachos into triangular shapes and bake again for 4 minutes.
● Place a handful of nachos on a large plate and spoon over the hot sauce.
Total servings: 6