● 4 pork chops (bone-in).
● 6 slices bacon (chopped).
● 2 medium onions (thinly sliced).
● ½ cup chicken broth.
● ¼ cup thick cream.
● ¼ tsp salt.
● ¼ tsp pepper.
● In a large frying pan, fry the bacon until crispy.
● Use a slotted spoon and set aside. Keep bacon grease.
● Add onions, salt and pepper to bacon grease, cook for 15 minutes until tender.
Add onions to bacon in the bowl.
● Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper, add to pan. Turn heat up to medium-high;
brown first side for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn the chops over and
cook for an additional 8-10 minutes. Remove and cover with foil.
● Add chicken broth to pan, add cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
● Stir in the onion mixture, simmer for an additional minute.
● Pour over the pork chops.
Total servings: 4