● 6 chicken wings, 6 chicken drumsticks.
● ½ cup hot chilli sauce.
● 2 tbsp butter.
● 1 tsp garlic powder.
● Pinch salt and pepper.
● Lightly coat the chicken in the hot chilli sauce, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
● Line a baking tray with foil and place the chicken on.
● Cook under a hot grill for 10 minutes until they turn deep brown.
● In a saucepan, melt the butter with the rest of the hot sauce; add in the garlic
powder. Stir and take off heat when butter has completely melted.
● Turn the chicken and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
● When cooked, place in a bowl and pour over the hot spicy sauce.
Total servings: 2
Per serving: (6 wings or 6 drumsticks).