● 4 avocados.
● 8 eggs.
● 4 oz smoked salmon (cut into 1 inch strips).
● Salt and pepper.
● Chilli flakes.
● Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
● Cut avocados in half and remove stone. Scoop out enough avocado (little bits at
a time) until it will hold an egg.
● Place the avocado halves on a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
● Take the salmon strips and place in the hollow of each avocado half.
● Crack the eggs into a bowl, spoon out the yolk and put into the avocado half; fill
with as much of the egg white that the avocado will hold.
● Sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs.
● Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
● Sprinkle over with chilli flakes and serve warm.
Total servings: 4