● 14 oz smoked, uncured sausage (chopped).
● 4 oz sliced mushrooms.
● 10 oz fresh spinach.
● 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
● 8 eggs.
● Pinch of salt and pepper.
● Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
● In a large frying pan, wilt the spinach on a medium heat setting. When wilted,
remove the excess juice and put spinach aside.
● Spray the large frying pan with cooking spray. Cook the sliced mushrooms,
crushed garlic and chopped smoked sausage; when cooked, add evenly to a
large ovenproof dish.
● In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper. Add the whisked eggs to the
mixture in the ovenproof dish and place carefully in the oven. Bake for 15-20
● Remove from the oven, cover with a clean tea towel and let it rest for ten
Total servings – 6
Per serving (one slice):