● 4 medium chicken breasts.
● 1 cup white wine.
● 1 cup coconut cream.
● ¼ cup olive oil.
● 10.5 oz mushrooms (sliced).
● 10.5 oz green beans (chopped).
● 4 garlic cloves (crushed).
● 2 tsp mustard.
● 1 tsp salt.
● 1 tsp pepper.
● Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
● In a large frying pan, half the olive oil and cook chicken breasts for 2 minutes on
● Line an ovenproof dish with greaseproof paper. Cook the chicken for 15-20
● In the frying pan, slightly brown mushrooms using the remaining olive oil and
● Add white wine, coconut cream, beans, mustard, salt and pepper; reduce to
simmer until sauce becomes smooth and creamy.
● Ensure chicken is cooked through.
● Place chicken on plates and spoon over creamy sauce.
Total servings: 4